WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

New Member - Please be Gentle:-)

SnowflakeManSnowflakeMan subscriber Posts: 3
Hi
I just wanted to introduce myself and say Hi. I hope I will be able to assist ayone hoping to expand their businesses should they decide TV and Direct Response is necessary to expand.
Until recently I was responsible for the Sales divisions of several top 10 infomercials in the USA and around the world over $300m in 6 years. The company was sold recently so I decided to have a go at starting a business of my own - although I still hold a senior position at a TV channel in the UK.
Why Snowflake? - well if there`s one thing I keep hearing its that your business needs to be unique, whether in terms of product or how you conduct business. We all know that no 2 snowflakes are the same - the same applies to my great team (3 people) and the clients we have helped so far.
Found Start Up Nation on itunes business download Top 100 and have to say its my absolute favourite show of the week.
Well, not quite an elevator pitch. But if I can help in any way - just shout!

Comments