WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Great Service No Clients

2»

Comments

• Options
    JMAXMarketingJMAXMarketing subscriber Posts: 0 Member
    Yes Schools and Churches do answer to Telephone Communication (tele-marketing). We had a client that we called for and set up Chyorprator`s to put on  free  two hour"Health Day" presentations, basically so the doctors could get a list of attendies and solisit them to increase their customer/patientsn accounts. So yes, we can call Churches and School for marketing efforts.  They are actually very receptive and plesant. Give me a call and I will get you some business.
    Gail    
  • Options
    robertjrobertj subscriber Posts: 0 Member
    Smartsites:
    A few comments -
    1. Determine how many new customers you need -over a specific timeframe (ie per day/week / month) The methods available vary greatly depending on the number of customers you seek. Five a week is much dofferent from 5000 a day.
    2. Ask yourself - how long will each customer be with you and how much will they "pay" during that time (lifetime customer value)
    3. Determine how much it will cost to get each new customer using the proposed (or existing ) method.
    Telesales - is realatively expensive per customer. If you add a physical visit (outside sales) it becomes VERY expensive per customer. Any one -to-one customer acquisition process is.
    Robert Johnson

• Options
    rexiedexierexiedexie subscriber Posts: 97 Silver Level Member
    Hi smartsites
    I am not being negative just constructive. Adlandpro have over 50,000 members and also have a similar service to your site called pressmania http://au.pressmania.com/countryAreas.aspx?save=1</A>
    They have tried and tried over the past several years but not many people will join pressmania.
    This is going to be a very hard site sell as www.yellowpages.com</A> is also similar and they spend millions trying to sell advertising.
    You may be better to do mass general online advertising in traffic exchanges as it would be a much more cost efficient way to get sign ups.rexiedexie2007-1-21 5:5:8