WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Want to be featured in an upcoming book?

shayla2004shayla2004 subscriber Posts: 19
edited November 2007 in Marketing
Currently, I am working on a new book focused on making people`s lives better. The book is expected to be published in Spring 2008. I am seeking articles (500-1200 word count) about the following topics:1. Health
    Articles can range from fashion, beauty, weight loss, spirituality, pursuing passion, etc.2. Money
    Articles can range from careers, college education, philanthropy, entrepreneur`s lifestyle, homeownership, etc. 3. Relationships
    Articles can range from parenting, family, pets, love, finding a soul mate, networking, etc.
Featured articles will include the author`s name/title, business name, and website address.
I am looking for a variety of articles with different styles (i.e. 10 Tips to Maintaining a Business Relationship) If you are interested in getting featured, send me an email to shayla2004@gmail.com
Shayla