WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Looking for opputinities as a Distributor/Liason in NW Region

ShailuShailu subscriber Posts: 1
Hi,
I am an aspiring entrepreneur and am striving to beocme one. I am working full time in a semi conductor MNC in portland as a SW Engineer. I am a perminant resident of US but am from India.If anyone in SuN wants to setup a liasion office or are looking for a distribution, I would definately be interested. I am also thinking of getting some merchandise from India or the other way to start up a import-export business. The things that I would like to get from India are the handmade enbroidered linens i.e. table cloths, napkins, mats etc. Does anyone have any suggestions or ideas. I am completely new to business so it would really help a lot if anyone have any suggestions or ideas.
SuN forum is a like information highway which has given the courage to even think about business. Great job guys.
Thanks,Shailaja

Comments