WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Strategy for finding partners/management

scamaraoscamarao subscriber Posts: 1
edited August 2009 in Elevator Pitches
This is my first post so if I did not do something right (leave a signature, name, etc) please provide constructive criticism;-)

After 3 years with a start-up I co-founded and helped raise $3 million we are finally closing shop.  I have a solid idea for a new start-up and the channels for funding.  What I lack is a management team to approach investors.  I think having a solid team of 2-3 people with succesful experiences and accomplishments is the #1 way to get funding.  My expertise is technology.  I can take any interactive product from concept to execution.  What I need is to find a business counterpart to be the CEO and a person with solid sales in the interactive advertising space.
I will be hitting my network in the coming month but I was also looking for other resources, site and strategies to find the right partners.  I have initial financial projections and an investor presentation in the works to pitch people.  All i need is to find these partners.  For all I know their are people out there with the same idea, looking for a partner to execute the technology.Any recommendations would help.  If you are interested yourself, leave me a response and I can PM you to discuss further.