WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Do you work from a coffee shop?

samtitlesamtitle subscriber Posts: 1
edited July 2012 in Home-Based Businesses
Hello Homepreneurs;
Despite what this forum is called, I'm pretty sure many of you get out your home offices and do some of your work in coffee shops.
If you do successfully conduct your business at a neighborhood cafe or coffee establishment (working on a laptop, holding meetings, mobile phone chats, skype conference calls, etc.), I'd like to use your experiences as feature profiles on my blog and other written communication.Tell me what you do, how you do it, how it works for you, why you do it and any other information you'd like to provide.I am compiling interesting stories of businesses that have thrived by working from coffee shops on a day-to-day basis (telecommuting, teleworking, workshifting). Please send your stories to me at Facebook.com/TheCoffice to learn more about this workstyle.I thank everyone for their submissions. If you don't get an immediate response, please don't take that negatively.