WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

New advertising site

2»

Comments

• Options
    mytechdirectDOTnetmytechdirectDOTnet subscriber Posts: 2
    I did not get mad for no reason, I did not let my pride get in the way, I did not want to hear something different, I did not stomp my feet, those are your (collective,) assumptions. If you are going to reply with something of the such, please don`t. Piling on with the same type of replies is like beating a dead horse. Please move on to the next topic.
    For the record, I have expressed my appreciation more than once. If you read my posts, you can plainly see that.nhgnikole, thank you for the last reply, we are working on a hook.
    This site is still a few months away, but we will get there. If anyone would like to PM me on this feel free, I do not plan to reply to any further posts on this topic, since the replies mostly seem to be geared the same way.