WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Seeking Funding for Inovative Food Business

sahusahu subscriber Posts: 1
I am in process of start new business. I already run piolet project from home and it was sucessful. Now I want to start in large scale. I am looking for investor who  can understand the business and invest. I am looking for an investment of around $150,000. For more deails of the products and process please go to www.nashtawala.com</A> . Please e-mail me for further clarifications.

Comments

• davennydavenny subscriber Posts: 2
    Dear sahu,If you could please at least give some detail in regards to the business...the website from how it come up in my browser is a mess.  Before I send the time reading a 50 page business plan...please brake down your profit model, break even ratios, and if you already are generating revenue the your current ROI, IRR and positive cash flow numbers.  Thanks youIf you dont want this information public, please email it to me through SUN