WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Gramlee.com - you write, we edit || PLEASE CRITIQUE

rushangrushang subscriber Posts: 1
edited July 2007 in Website Critique
Gramlee is an online service that helps people ensure their writing (email, documents, etc.) is powerful, professional and to-the-point.  The site is currently in beta (interpret as "free to use").  It will be going live (paid) soon.In addition to critiquing the website, I would love to hear your thoughts on:1. the value the service delivers, and 2. whether you or someone you know would pay for something like thisThe bottom line:Critique the websiteCritique the concept behind the endeavorThanks everyone.Rushangrushang2007-7-12 16:27:46

Comments

• Options
    olegoleg subscriber Posts: 13 Bronze Level Member
    Your site doesn`t work in Internet Explorer 7 - all I see is the background and 2 script errors.
  • Options
    Too much coffee and a late night can do that to you.  Internet Explorer wasn`t liking the Google Analytics I added to it.  Should be fixed now.  Thanks all!
  • Options
    VideographyVideography subscriber Posts: 401 Silver Level Member
    Graphically the site has a nice look and flow to it.There`s nothing on the home page that tells me why I would need your service.I would move the last two paragraphs in "why" to the home page and move your Free Trial/demo to it`s own page.  Perhaps you should drop the "why" page completely and move some of the content to the home page.  Also, this paragraph: "
    Your written communications speak volumes about you." does nothing for me.  For that matter, neither do the bullet points.Steve
  • Options

nhgnikole
    ,Please post the Javascript that you mentioned.  I was looking around for it but couldn`t find that sort of code snippet.When the paid service comes around (very soon), there will be a provision to upload an entire document.  This should alleviate any concerns related to retaining text formatting.
  • Options
    Thanks nhgnikole.  I found another script this morning that does the same thing.  Thanks for suggesting the idea in the first place!