WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

CascadeStar.com - Introduction

CascadeStarCascadeStar subscriber Posts: 3
edited January 2008 in New Member Welcome
Hello all,
My name is Rushabh Sheth and I have been lurking on this tremendous website for a while now.  I would like to introduce Startup Nation to Cascade Star, an online retailer of specialty diamond designer jewelry.  The website is:www.cascadestar.comI started up the company in September 2006 and it was only in October 2007 that we launched the website with our initial jewelry design line.  I am now just starting to get into the marketing mode and look forward to gaining valuable advice from the Startup Nation participants.  As a matter of fact, I have posted a new thread at Website Critique to solicit opinions from participants on the overall website design concept:http://www.startupnation.com/forums/9661/1/1Thank you in advance for your advice and comments.CascadeStar1/10/2008 9:16 PM