WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

At Your Service

AtYourServiceAtYourService subscriber Posts: 1
edited October 2007 in Website Critique
Greetings to my fellow StartupNation community members.  My name is Janice Coleman, and I am the sole proprietor of a home-based business named At Your Service.  I provide business support services in the areas of accounting, consulting, and word processing to small businesses and individuals.  I currently serve brick-and-mortar clients, but desire to expand my client base to include virtual clients.  I recently designed my own website, which can be found at http://atyourservice-businesssupport.com/default.aspx.  The goal of my website is to attract prospective clients, providing them with a good website experience that will assist them in determining whether At Your Service has the potential of meeting their accounting, consulting, and/or word processing needs.  In the web copy itself and on the FAQ page, I have attempted to address questions prospective clients may have.  It will be greatly appreciated if you would view my website, analyze it, and provide feedback that would help me accomplish my website goal.  As a minimum, I would like feedback that addresses the website’s structure, design, navigation, content, and additional questions that need to be added to the FAQ page.  Your feedback in other areas is also welcome.  Thanking you all in advance – Janice Coleman