WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Celebrity bodies needed

BedaoneBedaone subscriber Posts: 2
edited August 2006 in Marketing
Im looking to send various sports and movie celebrities my products for promotion. I go to every training camp and spring season game to get to my local pro atheletes. I am looking to expand my promotions across the U.S and need avenues to get to other celebs. I have seen various "listing" companies on lines offering celeb adresses, but I am always a sceptic... Any ideas?

Comments

• Options
    spencerspencer subscriber Posts: 0
    Contactanycelebrity.com is a good site to subscribe to in order to contact the agents of any celebrity (i.e. entertainer, professional athlete, head of state, etc.). If the site doesn`t have the agent of the person you are looking for, let them know and they will track the information down for you. The subscription is less than $20 a month which you can cancel anytime, and they also sell a paperback for about $55. What is also cool about this site is that it also lists which celebs support certain causes. For instance, if I click on "animal causes", then all the celebs that support animal causes pop up on the site. Very informative.
    Good luck.
  • Options
    JPSJPS subscriber Posts: 2
    Ginny,
    Seems like you`re in the know. I`ve been trying to find a niche in the Outdoor Kitchen market. Our product is Architectural Precast. You can get all the bells and whistles. Smokers, fridges, 53" grills, beer taps etc., all built in. Where do the mega wealthy go to buy their Outdoor Kitchens. 
    Any ideas would be most greatly appreciated.
    Thanks,
    Jesse