WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

IT Recruitment Partnership

SullySully subscriber Posts: 7
edited October 2006 in Selecting a Business
Anyone interested.  I have tons of years experience in IT recruitment and opening new clients.  I just want a partner who can carry some of the burden of starting a new venture (financial and elbow grease) Must want to partner up and work hard.  Lots of Fun and money to be made.. I am based out of NYC.

Comments

• Options
    NadesNades subscriber Posts: 1
    Hi Sully,
    Would you be interested in recruiting international candidates - South Africans with all the qualifications,etc?
    Be great to hear from you!
    Nades
  • Options
    everything would need to be NYC based or close to it..
  • Options
    TONSQUADTONSQUAD subscriber Posts: 3
    Hi Sully,
     I am still interested but, I haven`t heard from you. Do me  a favor and send me information about your ideas. I can start putting a bus plan together based on input from you and myself. Please send future correspondence by email. Lets start putting some ideas down.
    My email address: TONSQUAD@GMAIL.COM</A>
    Thanks,
    Tony
  • Options
    Sounds great.. What is the name of your recruitment firm?  I need hard core developers that have been working in the financial markets for at least the last 4+ years. Coders or Leads doing either C#, .Net, Java, C++ (unix or NT).

• Options
    BigTopBigTop subscriber Posts: 4
    Sully, I have been in HR and IT for 12 years (think PeopleSoft).  I have been wanting to get out from behind the computer for about 11-1/2 of those years.  I live in Texas in the "Silicon Hills" - lots of talent and lots of high tech companies.  I have looked at a few recruiting companies, but I haven`t had any real bites....plus...I don`t want to work for "the man" anyway.  I am looking to start something down here as well.  Maybe we could partner up?- BigTop"It`s always a circus!"Sounds great.. What is the name of your recruitment firm?  I need hard core developers that have been working in the financial markets for at least the last 4+ years. Coders or Leads doing either C#, .Net, Java, C++ (unix or NT).