WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Entertainment Websites Network

PowkaPowka subscriber Posts: 1
edited August 2012 in Business Planning
Hello people,Does anybody know of any good books/articles/websites/etc where I could read and learn more about creating Entertainment Websites Network (like IGN.com, Eurogamer.com, GameSpot.com, etc.), focused on video games/films/music/comics/tv shows... or anything related, or similar.I'm mostly interested in learning the business structure of how they maintain staff, what are primary sources of income, how do they approach marketing, etc etc. I guess reading on any building ANY websites network would be pretty handy, and probably similar to what those Entertainment websites do.I have a fast growing video games website, and am just thinking about the future of it, hopefully expanding.Thank you for any tips, links and advice people. Appreciate it very much.

Comments