WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Business Consulting Partners Needed

2»

Comments

• Options
    paul2145rpaul2145r subscriber Posts: 5
    MoMad, we`ll definately keep you in mind for these types of customers. As far as the business, I appologize to all for not getting back to you this past week. We had a bit of a family situation, and are in the middle of a move, so I had to put the business planning aside and take care of my family. Hopefully you`ll understand. We`ll be up and running again in about a week. Also, I have partnered with another company that is offering a very interesting product for promoting businesses, and am hoping to integrate them into what RIC Services is offering small businesses. I`ll be getting back to all of you soon!P. Redko
  • Options
    OhhBoyOhhBoy subscriber Posts: 5
    Let me know what you think, and anyone that is interested in this possibility.An example of the core positions required is as follows:2-3 Experienced Startup consultants2 Marketing Consultants1/2 Printing/Design Suppliers2-4 Website Editing/Digital DesignBeyond that, members can be voted in as needed. Anyway, let me know what you guys think, and PM me if you are interested in participating. The framework is quickly coming together, and serious, experienced partners are needed.
    Paul.. The idea seems awesome.  One skill that most entrepreneurs that I know lack is financial modeling experience.  Most folks I know, shutter at the thought of a 7-10 yr proforma (especially as you get below the EBIDTA line, IRR, ROI, NPV, Depreciation schedules, etc.  If someone on staff has those skill, perfect.  If not, you may want to consider the role.  Just a thought...
    Best of luck!
  • Options
    paul2145rpaul2145r subscriber Posts: 5
    OhhBoy,Thanks for your feedback! I don`t have all of the experience I need to set up a complete business model, but that is why I am in the process of drafting people that have the training and experience in all of the respective fields of business and startups. I have a consultant on hand that has very extensive startup experience, but also has a great track record with aquiring other startups and taking them into the long-term market.
  • Options
    LordEmsworthLordEmsworth subscriber Posts: 0
    And don`t forget protection of the intellectual property!  My understanding is that angel investors require that patents be applied for BEFORE funding is granted. 
    This is where we could come in.  We do all aspects of intellectual property protection.  I would be interested in being part of your team.  With a couple of provisos.  1) I need to get approval from my partners to participate in this venture.  2) The business arangement has to meet the ethical requirements of the State and Patent bars. 
    Keep me apprised of what is going on.