WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

question regarding VC firms

PacmanPacman subscriber Posts: 1
edited December 2007 in New Member Welcome
Hello Nation,

This is my first hopefully of many posts.  My question is in regard to Venture Capital Firms and my concern with not having a strong team in place to back my Co/Idea.  At present time i`ve cleared several important hurdles.  1. Legal Due Dilegence 2. Basic software had to be developed to propel the idea and make it economicaly feasible.  Within the next 7-14 days i`ll be meeting with some individuals that represent my target market to gauge their level of interest.  From there the Business Plan along with a Flash Presentation will be developed to try and attract VC investors.  My largest concern is with not having a strong team in place (at present time it`s pretty much me...ok, it`s all me).  How would you suggest i go about assembling a solid team that might turn the potential investors heads.

Sincerely,

Pacman