WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

New VA Staffing Company happy to find SUN!

vastaffingvastaffing subscriber Posts: 3
edited April 2008 in New Member Welcome
Wow what can I say?  I have been searching for a while for something like this where business owners can share expertise, ask questions and network.  I have started a virtual assistant staffing company www.vastaffinggroup.com after my own solo virtual assistant practice became full.  My company provides administrative services as well as graphic design services for a great price and we share a great team environment for people spread out all over the US. 
The main goal in mind for me was saving companies money.  After I lost 100 team members at my corporate job to outsourcing over costs I decided that we needed a new way to keep jobs here in the US.  I thought it was a totally unique idea but found that there are many talented virtual assistants out there who can keep our job market full.  I probably just wrote way too much but glad to meet y`all and look forward to networking.