WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Experienced web-entrepreneurs, want to work together?

NeisonNeison subscriber Posts: 1
Hello,I`m launching a new website that connects people to local businesses using the Internet.Our web application is still in development, with the intention of 100% completion by the end of September. It`s unlike anything currently available, and we`re already getting positive reviews by leaders in the niche that we`ve targeted.I`m looking for entrepreneurs that are interested in working together to test and finalize business processes, set up customer service representation, 1800 numbers, determine advertising possibilities and other details.I`m especially looking for people that are experienced with setting up and managing joint ventures. I have already set up a few for this website myself, but it`s a bit of work to set them up from a cold call.Compensation will depend on the level of involvement and expertise you bring to the table.Obviously you have questions. If I`ve piqued your interest, please send me a private message with a reference to your successful Internet business and your phone number so that I can call you if my team thinks we can work together.Thanks for reading.