WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

www.in480.com usability

nathan480nathan480 subscriber Posts: 1
edited April 2007 in Website Critique
Hey everyone,This is my first post here at SuN. Let me start by giving a short introduction to our project and a brief overview of our goals.http://www.in480.comnathan4802007-4-19 17:55:35

Comments

• Options
    Loki0wnLoki0wn subscriber Posts: 0
    I have several critiques on your website. First off, the graphics theme seems to be a  very `corporate` feel, rather than something that you seem to be looking for: a feel that younger kids and people in college would seem to monger around.
    Secondly, it seems that it would be very difficult to actually get into a chat. Maybe if it had more people, it would be better, but at this point, whenver, i try to join the chat, I would fail to actually get into a chat with somebody.
    Thirdly, many of the links are still not working. Perhaps actually adding some links before going live would of been a very good ideas. Maybe if you change it, but you know, get it working. Bleh.