WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Call Reporting to maximize customer satisfaction

gbchkgbchk subscriber Posts: 1
edited December 2012 in Business Planning
Hey guys! This is my first post here, and I just wanted to share something that I found today. I own a small pizzeria and recently noticed that I was getting a lot of customer complaints about getting a busy signal or even voicemail when calling us. Although I don't have any kind of phone system, I assumed that I was receiving 100% of my calls and had nothing but happy customers. It got me thinking about the reality of the situation, and I found myself wishing I had a way to see actual numbers - how many people call, what the hang up rate is, how long average hold time is, etc. I did some searching and came upon something very interesting - call reporting and analytics for small businesses, from a company called DrumbiLive. I read the PDF they have hosted there and it really opened my eyes to the fact that I was probably losing customers without even knowing it. I'm seriously considering trying the "Pack" option, especially since all the plans are free for 30 days. I figure there's nothing to lose, and the benefits could be pretty significant. Has anyone here used this service? What was your experience? Thanks!