Call Reporting to maximize customer satisfaction

gbchkgbchk subscriber Posts: 1
edited December 2012 in Business Planning
Hey guys! This is my first post here, and I just wanted to share something that I found today. I own a small pizzeria and recently noticed that I was getting a lot of customer complaints about getting a busy signal or even voicemail when calling us. Although I don't have any kind of phone system, I assumed that I was receiving 100% of my calls and had nothing but happy customers. It got me thinking about the reality of the situation, and I found myself wishing I had a way to see actual numbers - how many people call, what the hang up rate is, how long average hold time is, etc. I did some searching and came upon something very interesting - call reporting and analytics for small businesses, from a company called DrumbiLive. I read the PDF they have hosted there and it really opened my eyes to the fact that I was probably losing customers without even knowing it. I'm seriously considering trying the "Pack" option, especially since all the plans are free for 30 days. I figure there's nothing to lose, and the benefits could be pretty significant. Has anyone here used this service? What was your experience? Thanks!