WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

A young Chinese entrepreneur from Hong Kong

mornpinemornpine subscriber Posts: 2
edited October 2011 in New Member Welcome
Hi everyone, My name is Paul Chen, and I'm a 27 years old entrepreneur focused on Internet businesses. Born in China, educated in United States and Hong Kong, my brain is a mixture of eastern and western thinking models. I love studying psychology, business strategies, NLP, corporate coaching, Buddhism, Confucianism and Taoism. I also enjoy traveling, reading, sports and music. I have been always dreaming to start my own business, do what I love to do, and live a life I want. Now I own two businesses, and QuoteSecret is the one I want to share with all of you here. It is a web service to help entrepreneur worldwide to find inspirations, gain self-motivation, and make the world a better place. If you have any suggestions, advice, or feedbacks, feel free to leave a comment below. Hope to learn a lot here!