WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Looking for biz partner

MichaelJ2eeMichaelJ2ee subscriber Posts: 2
I am going to start a new career consulting service that would help its clients to create a vision of a job they are planning to get. It will target professionals who want to start working at executives or higher level positions but lack necessary experience.It will be helping candidates with the following:1. preparing recommendations, references, LinkeIn and other networking profiles2. familiarizing candidates with position that they want to work at, which includes work responsibilities, description of projects, tasks, goals, etc.3. search and placement candidates to executive positions for internship or trainingI am planning on starting with the first and second parts and then provide internship/training opportunities in the future. The first parts don't require significant funding and resources but may generate income in a short period of time.I have a vision of the business model and the details how to organize this business from scratch with minimal investments. What I am looking for is a person who is familiar with corporate culture and who can help me with creating content and customer interactions. Since I have an IT background I will take care of all Internet/web related things. Geographically I am located in Chicago but I am open to partner with people from any location who have enough energy or experience to invest into this venture.There are a plenty of details and thoughts behind this brief description, I would love to share them if you are serious about being involved into this business.We can chat online via YIM/GChat/ICQ/AOL or we can discuss it over the phone or email: michael.ntcp@gmail.com