WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Marketing

MenyMeny subscriber Posts: 5
edited December 2006 in Marketing
Hi All

Comments

• Options
    MiserAdMiserAd subscriber Posts: 2
    Hello Meny,
    I the founder/CEO of Miser Advertising and Marketing, a virtual marketing consulting firm with a networked advertising and marketing agency.  I have been around marketing for going on five years now and have a MBA to back up my ideas.  I focus mainly on small- to medium-sized businesses, since that is the realm with the most passion and dedication. I have few ideas that could be turned into presentations that would help these business owners to think about how their operations is tied into their marketing.  Or visit http://www.miserad.com</A> for more information.
    Please let me know if this is an idea that you would like to pursue.  I would really like to discuss this forum further with you.
    Thanks,
    Paul Miser, MBA
  • Options
    MenyMeny subscriber Posts: 5
    please send me an email with your info.
  • Options
    westnovawestnova subscriber Posts: 1
    Hi Meiser/Meny,
    I am in my marketing phase right now and ran across something new even though I`ve been working on this thing for thirty years. I got a copyright on my invention/sculpture in 1974 and just the other day read some of the things on the awarded copyright. It turnes out that I was awarded an unpublished copyright. If I now go forward with publishing the sculpture/ invention I must apply for a published copyright. Just thought you might want to Know.