WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

What do you look for in a Web Designer?

13»

Comments

• Options
    BupulgaBupulga subscriber Posts: 1
    #1 We speak english. (as in, not geeks-speak-jargon). That`s seriously one of the big things people say they like about us. When we talk about something, if a person doesn`t understand it, we explain it until it becomes clear. I didn`t realize other web companies didn`t do this.... but I guess not.#2 Flexibility in offerings. We don`t really have "packages" per se, so we bring lots of offerings to the table and you choose what you want from that. We`ve tried to develop offerings for anyone - from the large business to the small one-person show. I think people also appreciate it that we don`t have any desire to sell you on something you don`t want. The last thing we want is for you to get in over your head with bills for stuff you didn`t need to begin with.#3 Being mindful of clients` timelines. We may not always be lightning speed, but we work hard not to keep people waiting. We`ve recieved very nice compliments on this.
    This, in addition to pricing structure, is to me right on the money.