MarcelMarcel Posts: 1subscriber
edited January 2007 in Selecting a Business
I`m new here, and I want to start my own business. Just for fun I took a online career aptitude test, and it said I should be in the field of "Business Relations". Shows how much these things are worth. I detest that idea; I want to be my own boss. It`s about as far away from a cube job as I can get. Anyways...I`ve been up late for countless days now trying to think of a idea. Right now I have a invention that I`m not sure will work (What do you do once you got the idea down pat?), and making posters (Do I need permission to use quotes?). I know I had more to add but this is all I can think of ATM.Thanks so much in advance!MarcelAha! Any tips for a beginning Entrepreneur? Marcel2007-1-13 21:2:47

Comments

• keyconkeycon Posts: 34subscriber
    Marcel,
    Welcome and congratulations on making the determination you are a budding entreprenuer. You have a lot of work ahead of you. You asked for tips. You are at a very good resource.
    First, read the 10 Steps:
    http://www.startupnation.com/pages/start/10Steps.asp</A>
    Then, read all the articles on this site ... seriously ... all of them - it will be an education. Participate in the Forum. Ask questions as you gain knowledge. People here are very helpful.
    If you have not, read these two books:
    Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill and How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie. Keep these books with you throughout your entrepreneural career - this is my advice.
    Until next time - [email protected] 21:39:14
  • MarcelMarcel Posts: 1subscriber
    Marcel,
    Welcome and congratulations on making the determination you are a budding entreprenuer. You have a lot of work ahead of you. You asked for tips. You are at a very good resource.
    First, read the 10 Steps:
    http://www.startupnation.com/pages/start/10Steps.asp
    Then, read all the articles on this site ... seriously ... all of them - it will be an education. Participate in the Forum. Ask questions as you gain knowledge. People here are very helpful.
    If you have not, read these two books:
    Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill and How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie. Keep these books with you throughout your entrepreneural career - this is my advice.
    Until next time - [email protected] will, thanks!
  • iouone2iouone2 Posts: 14subscriber
    I am waiting for the lawyer to chime in on the question of getting permission to use quotes. I would think the answer is no. But I am really waiting for the law`s point of view.Good question.
  • MarcelMarcel Posts: 1subscriber
    I am waiting for the lawyer to chime in on the question of getting permission to use quotes. I would think the answer is no. But I am really waiting for the law`s point of view.Good question.
    Could you chime back the lawyers chime when you get it? Thanks a million in advance! But how do you get permission to use quotes of people that have long since passed away?ThanksMarcel