WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Please Review my website

LiveWiseLiveWise subscriber Posts: 5
edited December 2007 in Website Critique
I`ve found something that will not only benefit me and my family, but also my community.  More will be added and this is just the beginning.  I want to make the value so great that it is a "No brainer" to get books, CDs, and DVDs from my site.  What do you think?  Between getting free books and giving back to charities, is there anything else I should do?  Would you change anything? 

Natalie

Comments

• Options
    BusinesswithcentsBusinesswithcents subscriber Posts: 2
    Hi LiveWise-
    Unfortunately I am not a website expert, however I will give you feedback on what I liked about your website as an outsider.  Not sure if other book sellers do the same, but I loved the fact that you have an option to download a free book. I think that will draw attention to your website, and I like that fact that it is a classic such as Huck Finn.  I also like that you review, and recommend a few books on the right hand side of the page.  It is a great personal touch.  Sorry I can`t review the website and give you better advice, but it`s always nice to hear the positives.  I wish you the best of luck.
  • Options
    smartbusiness1998smartbusiness1998 subscriber Posts: 2
    Hi Natalie!
    I like your website! Where did you design it? I`m looking for someone to make a webiste for me.
    Thanks!
  • Options
    LiveWiseLiveWise subscriber Posts: 5
    Thanks for your feedback.  I really appreciate it.  I will try to make the changes.  There were also a few little bugs that I don`t think are present anymore as far as pressing to the home page.  When you are involved in it and know it inside and out, it`s nice to have an outside opinion that doesn`t understand it to test it out.  THANKS!!!

Natalie
    LiveWise12/4/2007 12:43 AM
  • Options
    prioritysystemsprioritysystems subscriber Posts: 0
    Hello Natalie!
     We can do your website with a brand new webdesign with the self management system, that provides fastest, safest and easiest way to manage your website.

If you have any questions, please let us know at info@thepriority.net

• Options
    CasalbordinoCasalbordino subscriber Posts: 0
    I would like my website reviewed, please.  I have had one customer in 6 months.

www.elisascustomcreations.com

• Options
    prioritysystemsprioritysystems subscriber Posts: 0

I would like my website reviewed, please.  I have had one customer in 6 months.www.elisascustomcreations.com 
    I can see why is that.1. the design of the website doesn`t help users2. it looks amateur3. html coding has a lot of mistakes-i.e. 4 <body> tags, it should have only 14. the pagerank of the website is 0, means noone can ever find your website through google search This is just a five minute impression I got from your website  Of course we can change this sad situation E-mail me if you need a help - info@thepriority.net