WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Need Advice BIG TIME!

romanfighterromanfighter subscriber Posts: 1
I am a CEO of a new social network company that is about to launch however have two offshore teams that are really slow and not working as efficiently as possible.
I run another fairly successful business at the same time, however know how fast the web 2.0/social networking space is moving at the speed of light and know i have to devote much more time to this business in order to be competitive and successful. I am self funded and sort of boot strapping it along the way. I am the only person (besides my offshore team) and not sure if I should hire a CTO, go with an offshore team to help manage my company and build my company effectively.
Any suggestions? I really need advice as I`ve sunk a lot of money already into this and don`t want to be set up for failure. Should I look for a CTO in the US, or go with a team that is willing to help companies manage and become successful?
Any suggestions would be great! Thanks tremendously!

Comments