WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Role of Working Partner

MehlamMehlam subscriber Posts: 1
I have engaged in a partnership business with someone who i know and trust he is very talented guy and can do wonders if provided with finance therefore i thought of him and started business with 100% investment from me and will share 50% - 50% official partnership with him.
My question is since he is taking care of this business and he is involve in day to day activities should i allow him to take monthly salary and if he is taking salary + 50% profit sharing - should i be allow to take salary what he is taking everymonth
since we start this business with his idea & my money / if i not put money than we want be able to start this business and same if i not have him as my partner i want be able to start this business...
my question is should i take salary since i am not a working partner but have invested 100% in to this business ... any suggestion

Comments

• Options
    sheetaljoshi10sheetaljoshi10 subscriber Posts: 0
    you dont need to work anyways you are considered as a silent partner
    If you have need any help form us do lets us know...
    Greating from VE Assistant
    Virtual Executive Assistant is a highly-trained independent entrepreneur who provides a myriad of business support services virtually via phone, fax and Internet based technology to support and meet the growing needs of businesses worldwide. General Information Virtual Executive Assistant provides wide range of services to its clients, such as a Virtual Help, a Business Solution, Web Research, Data mining, Data Entry, Internet Marketing, SEO, PPC Ads, Web Designing,Developers, Accounting, Personal Work, Remote Desktop Solutions and many more. Simply put VA Executive mission is to help Clients to grow their business without increasing their overhead.
    contact me at www.veassistant.com