WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Seeking Business Partner

GregStickerGregSticker subscriber Posts: 2
Hello, my name is Greg and I have this idea to partner with someone who can operate a retail outlet. This would be a gift shop business. I plan on acting as a wholesale supplier. I will supply the merchandise and my partner will run the shop. I am employed as a dishwasher at a hotel in my area. So you can see there, I do not make enough money to actually invest. I know somewhere out there though, is a person who is willing and able to open up a store. I have a business proposal letter that explains exactly what I would like done. Shall I post it here? Or shall I wait for serious people to read this post and respond and ask to read he proposal letter. Then I can send an email to those people who want to read the letter that way. I am registered in the county of my residence with a business name. (DBA) "Come and See."
I will wait for people to read and hopefully respond.
Greg Sticker

Comments

• robertjrobertj subscriber Posts: 0 Member
    As I read your post, I`m a little unclear on one point:
    1. If you have merchandise to supply wholesale - why do you need a retail partner? Why not supply the merchandise to existing stores?
    Perhaps I didn`t understand clearly the relationship you propose.

robertj2007-9-21 10:52:5
  • GregStickerGregSticker subscriber Posts: 2

As I read your post, I`m a little unclear on one point:
    1. If you have merchandise to supply wholesale - why do you need a retail partner? Why not supply the merchandise to existing stores?
    Perhaps I didn`t understand clearly the relationship you propose.
    Because I want someone with proven sales personality which I clearly to myself do not have. I went some months back and did go to stores.Other stores already existing already do business with a supplier. My second point; if I was more gifted in the sales guy personality arena, I would do okay. I know my limitations though.   I want to put together a store, and make a deal with someone who is knowledgeable in retail sales to buy from me. What respectfully, is not clear about it? I came to this forum once before, and now again putting this idea out there. I kinow someone reading this that meets the criteria that I gave will eventually come out and then the more detailed proposals that I have can be discussed. I have business plans outlined. I will email them to anyone interested.
    Well, I tried to explain. With all due respect, it should be simple to know that I want someone who wants to help me open up a retail store. They will run it, I will be the wholesale supplier. I have a complete business plan outlined, that I will send to anyone, who shows serious interest. :)

GregSticker2007-9-21 16:54:58
  • robertjrobertj subscriber Posts: 0 Member
    Thanks for expanding on your post.
  • GregStickerGregSticker subscriber Posts: 2
    Hi Greg:  You may want to check out http://startupnation.com/marketplace/add-listing/#start</A>

Thanks MiteyMite.