Seeking Business Partner

GregStickerGregSticker subscriber Posts: 2
Hello, my name is Greg and I have this idea to partner with someone who can operate a retail outlet. This would be a gift shop business. I plan on acting as a wholesale supplier. I will supply the merchandise and my partner will run the shop. I am employed as a dishwasher at a hotel in my area. So you can see there, I do not make enough money to actually invest. I know somewhere out there though, is a person who is willing and able to open up a store. I have a business proposal letter that explains exactly what I would like done. Shall I post it here? Or shall I wait for serious people to read this post and respond and ask to read he proposal letter. Then I can send an email to those people who want to read the letter that way. I am registered in the county of my residence with a business name. (DBA) "Come and See."
I will wait for people to read and hopefully respond.
Greg Sticker

Comments

• robertjrobertj Tampa Bay, Floridasubscriber Posts: 0 Member
    As I read your post, I`m a little unclear on one point:
    1. If you have merchandise to supply wholesale - why do you need a retail partner? Why not supply the merchandise to existing stores?
    Perhaps I didn`t understand clearly the relationship you propose.

robertj2007-9-21 10:52:5
  • GregStickerGregSticker subscriber Posts: 2

As I read your post, I`m a little unclear on one point:
    1. If you have merchandise to supply wholesale - why do you need a retail partner? Why not supply the merchandise to existing stores?
    Perhaps I didn`t understand clearly the relationship you propose.
    Because I want someone with proven sales personality which I clearly to myself do not have. I went some months back and did go to stores.Other stores already existing already do business with a supplier. My second point; if I was more gifted in the sales guy personality arena, I would do okay. I know my limitations though.   I want to put together a store, and make a deal with someone who is knowledgeable in retail sales to buy from me. What respectfully, is not clear about it? I came to this forum once before, and now again putting this idea out there. I kinow someone reading this that meets the criteria that I gave will eventually come out and then the more detailed proposals that I have can be discussed. I have business plans outlined. I will email them to anyone interested.
    Well, I tried to explain. With all due respect, it should be simple to know that I want someone who wants to help me open up a retail store. They will run it, I will be the wholesale supplier. I have a complete business plan outlined, that I will send to anyone, who shows serious interest. :)

GregSticker2007-9-21 16:54:58
  • robertjrobertj Tampa Bay, Floridasubscriber Posts: 0 Member
    Thanks for expanding on your post.
  • GregStickerGregSticker subscriber Posts: 2
    Hi Greg:  You may want to check out http://startupnation.com/marketplace/add-listing/#start</A>

Thanks MiteyMite.