WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Looking for information about content of my website

newStartupnewStartup subscriber Posts: 6
edited April 2008 in New Member Welcome
Hello Folks,
           Hope you all are doing well. I am really inspired by the community here. I have recently started a business. It`s primarily web based. I have launched website about Movie blogging, gossiping and movie trailers. It also provides users to create custom themes for their blogs. These are few of the great features of the website.The name of my website is www.flickdiary.com
   I am looking forward to start a new section of celebrity photos. I am not sure where to get photos. Can anybody help me here ? Also, I don`t have enough budget to buy photos.
I called up some photo agencies such as WireImages. But they are charging really high. I cannot afford that much. This has demoralized me. I am really looking forward to put celebrity images section to increase traffic on my website and provide more quality content to my website users.
Any help will be really appreciated.
Founder
www.flickdiary.com
Blue Feathers, LLC

Comments

• Options

Hello Folks,

I got the info after doing tons of research.

agel562,

Thanks for your encouraging words. I will be waiting to see your blog on my site !!!

To All,

Here is the latest news :

In an attempt to provide the users QUALITY content I have partnered with a famous photo agency of California,US to provide you latest photographs of Celebrities. The photographs could be as news as today`s !!!

I will put one new photograph every day. So visit

www.FlickDiary.com

daily to see your favorite celebrity on the home page.

The old photographs will be archived and you can even see them later if you missed seeing it on home page.

I am committed to your needs and will be adding more great features in the future.

In return, I just require your support to spread the word about Flick Diary and let your friends know about Flick Diary.

Thank You and Best Regards,

Abhay Srivastava

Founder and CEO

Blue Feathers, LLC

• Options
    SiteFlipAcademySiteFlipAcademy subscriber Posts: 0
    Hello there,
    Welcome to SuN! Just been through your blog and it`s looking great. Great full size pics you got, its awesome!
  • Options
    Hi SiteFlipAcademy,

Thanks for your wishes. To add, you can see latest pictures and gossips like this daily. So try to visit www.flickdiary.com atleast once, daily.

Please let me know what else would you like to see on site ?
    You can send me you response at info@flickdiary.com

I will be waiting to see your blog.

Best Regards,
    Abhay