WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Integrated Marketing

keyconkeycon subscriber Posts: 34
edited June 2006 in Marketing
Join Shar VanBoskirk of Forrester Research and Dadi Akhavan, President & Chief Marketing Officer of Web seminar as they discuss the current trends and challenges of integrated marketing, as well as how to ensure efficient and effective programs.
Even though this type of webinar is targeted more to larger, established companies (with large marketing budgets), I have found they are excellent learning resources for small and startup businesses. By studying, watching and listening to the big boys and tapping their knowledge and experience drawn from huge financial and people resources and investments, you can learn ... and faster than on your own. Just another way a small or startup business can work smarter. Take their ideas and adapt them to your small or startup business.
Get an overview of E-centives company - click here to review their website.
Register for the webinar here:
http://www.e-centives.com/seminar/webinar_register.html</A>
June 27, 2006 2 PM EST
R@

Comments

• Options
    iouone2iouone2 subscriber Posts: 14
    keycon,I think we can learn a lot by watching the big boys. I know I call those 800 numbers from time to time, and have even attended one of those "earn thousands with an online business" seminars. I know they are not what I would call a true opportunity, but it does give me insight about thier marketing techniques. It also shows me how they are supplying product as well as what quality or type of product. They are, in a sense, my competitor. I am an online retailer, and they are creating online retailer`s. Anyway, I believe we can learn from the big guys.