WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Investors Wanted for Multi-Industry Tool Vest Company

amkcapitalamkcapital subscriber Posts: 1
edited June 2009 in Growth Funding
Hello,
I am brand new to the forum, but not new to raising capital. I am currently raising capital for an awesome start up company that
actually has a tangible product and has two large multi million dollar
contracts in the works. This company founders are responsible for the
creation of the product are the owners of the patents. I believe the company will
produce above average revenue even in the climate we are in. The current raise is $500,000.00. We
welcome investors with a minimum of $10,000.00 to invest. This is a
very legitimate company. There is no need for Non-Disclosures, this is
a real opportunity. Intermediaries will be compensated appropriately.
If interested please contact me directly at amkcapital@gmail.com or phone 314/266 1773.
Thank you,
Andrew

Comments

• Options
    robertjrobertj subscriber Posts: 0 Member
    Andrew,
    I see that you have posted this message on several sites.
    Are you an owner/director of this company?
    Are you a registered broker -dealer with the SEC?
    The only web site for AMK capital is located in New York. Is that you?
  • Options
    ElementalUnityElementalUnity subscriber Posts: 3
    I think this guy is just spamming forums.  From my experience in forums and communities, I see this happen quite often.  He just joined yesterday, didn`t do anything to his profile.  Most people that are interested in the site will take the time to at least fill out their profile.  Now granted I just joined today myself, but I am looking to contributing my expertise to the site, not just looking for something out of it.  I don`t even but up websites or anything in my signature/profile.
    --Elements