WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Websitte Review

playmulliganplaymulligan subscriber Posts: 3
edited December 2007 in Website Critique
Hi StartupNation -

We launched our website 3 weeks ago and would love to hear some feedback. 

We created this game for golfers/gamers about 1.5 years ago and launched in time to get a few holiday sales.  The entire goal of our website is to entice people to BUY our game.

www.playmulligan.com

Any thoughts and feedback would be appreciated!

Kelly
Mulligan Dice Golf
playmulligan12/4/2007 1:37 PM

Comments

• Options
    topthoughttopthought subscriber Posts: 0
    I think overall it is very well organized and simple to understand. The buy now for free shipping star burst looks a little cheesy and home grown, but I can get over that. Also, the text on the home page in Firefox 2 is not wrapping around the dice cup properly. You might try to fix that up.
    Nice job.
  • Options
    Thanks Nate - I appreciate your comments.  You`re right about that starburst - it is definetely homegrown!

I will look into the Firefox browser issue.

Thanks again.
    Kelly
  • Options
    Craig -
    Thanks for your comments and we are reviewing the Firefox issue.

In regards to the online game - we went back and forth as far as registering but there are two reasons for registry.

1 - we are in the process of setting up prizes for shooting under par and email addresses are needed to redeem prizes

2 - We need to know if online play is translating into game sales.

Thanks for your feedback.
    Kelly