WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Add traffics and generate sales

georgepsongeorgepson subscriber Posts: 1
edited December 2012 in Marketing
Social media, one of the best tool in the generation of unique web traffic and unique visitors. facebook, twitter google+ are some of the best social media sites where it will help you to promote your product free or paid. they are really a great tool specially when this updates from google are been implemented.

Comments

• mphilippemphilippe subscriber Posts: 0
    I generally recommend a mix of Social Media Marketing & SEO to my clients, it has many advantages in my opinion:

SMM will be faster to grow and will provide audience while SEO is still starting.
    Social Media Links are part of a natural link mix & shares/likes/+1s/comments... send strong signals to search engines so it definitely helps for SEO.
    You don't put all your eggs in one gasket.

I agree with Rayvensoft about the engaged audience, target quality & relevancy, not quantity.