WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Introducing myself

jfriccijfricci subscriber Posts: 1
edited February 2007 in Growth Funding
My name is John Ricci and I run an angel investor group in Silicon Valley. am interested in reviewing startups in technology, IT,wireless, new media and medical devices. Sometimes but fairly rarely we will invest in other sectors. The best way to link with me is through Linked In so I can see your profile and background. You can invite me on linkedin dot com by entering my  name John Ricci and my e - mail johnr<at>basn <dot>org. and then invite me to join your network and send me a deal if you ahve one or just network with mebest

Comments

• Options
    NicoleCNicoleC subscriber Posts: 18
    Dear John,
    Welcome to SuN!  It is a wonderful online community with some absolutely awesome people.  Even the range of knowledge, expertise and experience within this community is top knotch. 
  • Options
    ujeansujeans subscriber Posts: 1
    Welcome to SUN.  If I were a technology company, I`d be knocking on your door, but I`m not!  I hope some of the SUN members here take advantage of this opportunity, if you need the money!