We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Previous Business taxes

JohnJohnJohnJohn subscriber Posts: 1
Hi, I incorporated previously and did nothing with my corporation, including I did not file taxes. Eventually my corporation was shut down by the state of California. Now I am living in a different state and want to incorporate and start a business. What would you recommend I do to "clean up" my old corporation? Can I just file a cease and desist or something like that with the state of California. I don`t want to incorporate now and have this come back on me. Thanks in advance for your time.


Sign In or Register to comment.