WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Blogs...Are you using one???

onlineeateronlineeater subscriber Posts: 16
I just started using a blog as I start my business and I wanted to know if anyone is using a blog to generate traffic to their website. Feel free to look at mine at www.isoauctions.com. It is new so there are only a few articles there. Also I found an informative article on starting a blog and how to develop your readership. http://www.buzzmein.com/blogging_-_deve ... adership.h tmlThanks John

Comments

• Options
    SeafarerSeafarer subscriber Posts: 1
    I write a Family Travel blog and also blog on NHRA drag racing -- they both tie into my business as a freelance writer.  My main author site is mostly to set up my bio, background and published clips on a more static site than the blogs.
    You simply cannot be a high-impact author today without an online presence of some sort (plus, no editor fiddles with my writing on my blogs and I don`t have to wait for the magazine to come out!)