WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Contact form not working properly

jimnewman75jimnewman75 subscriber Posts: 8
The contact form on our "Contact" page is not working properly.  Yes, the message is sent successfully to the email account we`ve assigned ("info") ... but after submitting the message, the confirmation URL should go to a page assigned as "messagesent.html".  However, it goes to some sort of default confirmation page first: ".../_vti_bin/shtml.dll/contact.html" ... after clicking on "Return to the Form", then it goes to our "messagesent.html" page.If I provide the coding for the contact form, then can someone please look at it and provide their assessment?  Or you can always click on "View Source" and provide your response.We would greatly appreciate the help!!Many thanks!Jimjimnewman752007-6-26 21:14:48

Comments

• jimnewman75jimnewman75 subscriber Posts: 8
    I sent you the coding I copied from Frontpage ... I thought it was a bit weird, too, but I was relying on it because it was part of the template I purchased from TemplateMonster.Font doesn`t seem too small on my side ... is there a way I can see my site in different "formats" or "resolutions"?Thanks!!