WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

I need some advertising advice, I am just starting out.

JimmieJimmie subscriber Posts: 1
edited May 2007 in Marketing
Hey Everyone,I am a college student and I just started a website called scholarpreps.com. It is a website designed to help students learn what it takes to move on to play collegiate sports. The target audience is the parents of these students, but I also expect for the students themselves to look at the site for advice also.  I was wondering if anyone has advice for me on how to market my site and how to attract companies to advertise on my site! Thanks!!

Comments

• Options
    The webstie is more directed at high school students who want to get to the next level and play collegiate sports and the parents of those students.
  • Options
    The revenue model is strictly through advertising, at least that is my goal.  Joining the site will be free in terms of our newsletter that may come out soon.  I hope to interest companies that may want to advertise on scholarpreps when the site gets enough hits.
    Thank you all for your suggestions it has really helped a lot
    Jimmie