WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Free Marketing, Product Management and Business Development help

strategicallycreativestrategicallycreative subscriber Posts: 1
edited January 2009 in Public Relations
Ok, so here`s the thing. I have been in software sales and marketing, successfully, for 3 years now.  Officially in sales, but with marketing duties.
I discovered a passion and natural gift in the area of launching companies with creative strategic vision planning, product marketing and management, etc. 
I am trying to establish a name for myself in the business development, product management, strategic development field and to do so, I am offering no cost assistance in the areas of:, well....simply put, I specialize in getting your company off the ground!
Seriously, there is no catch.  Except that what you have be a viable product preferably a software product, and that your company has some capital to invest in the implementation of the strategies I propose (if you feel them to be good ideas!). 
All I ask for in return is perhaps payment after you start making money, maybe a full time position at that point, or at least for you to be a reference I can name on my resume.
I will only be helping as many companies pro bono as 1) I can handle part time, and 2) as I need to.  Once I have established a reference base, I will begin charging for my services.
Josh Campbell
jcampbell@tenanttek.com

Comments