WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Tell me the truth about my blog?

alanj878alanj878 subscriber Posts: 1
edited November 2007 in Website Critique
 I am new to writing blogs and internet website creating . I have almost a week of writing content and devoloping things to add to my blog. Tell what I could have done to make it better and what makes good so please leave some comments on my blog too.http://livelymoney.blogspot.com/

Comments

• Options
    alanj878alanj878 subscriber Posts: 1
    what classifies as stickiness, I am starting o feel like I am the worst blogger I am not a writer but I am trying to become better that is why I am writing every day because become entrepenuer and good in marketing I have to become the best at communication.How can I make my writing more sticky and I am not a HTML expert how can I format that blog without hiring someone
  • Options
    DaleKingDaleKing subscriber Posts: 141
    what classifies as stickiness, How can I make my writing more sticky

Alan, Craig has given you some great advice. You`d be wise to heed it. Now I`ll add my two cents. "Sticky" content is constantly refreshed content that`s interesting, useful and fun, that has the ability to grab readers and compel them to return to your blog over and over again. Examples of sticky content include informative articles, forums, chatrooms,  Internet games, e-mail, traffic stats, weather, news and horoscopes. It also helps to have an attractive website or blog that`s also user friendly.

Dale King
    DKing11/28/2007 1:11 PM