WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Inspirational Postcards

InspireStudentsInspireStudents subscriber Posts: 2
edited July 2007 in Website Critique
Greetings All,
Please view my website at www.inspirestudents.org</A> and let me know how the new changes are.  We are selling inspirational postcards for anyone who is in need of inspiration

Comments

• Options
    VideographyVideography subscriber Posts: 401 Silver Level Member
    This is a considerable improvement, but that background is still very distracting.  Make it smaller and screen it to 40% opacity.  Reading the text under it is difficult.This sentence is awkward: "Postcards are just $.97 per postcard(shipping and handling included)".  How about: "Cards are 97-cents each, postage included".I can`t read the tiny type on the pop-up (mouseover) images.  Is that intentional?Also, again, why would you run out of stock?  The customer doesn`t care about your internal processes, he just expects the card to be in the mail shortly after you receive the order.  THAT is the service level expected - not "five days if they are in stock".