WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

New E-Store- Feedback!Please! Adult Novelties

MonicaGMonicaG subscriber Posts: 2
edited October 2006 in Website Critique

Hi all, I just launched my latest project & I would love to get some feedback.
I haven`t yet set up the 800 #- I`m waiting for an english accent to read my "script"- I am thinking of removing it from the main pages-to put only in a "customer service" section.
I am hoping what will set me apart from other "adult" sites, is having a womans` perspective, as well as reviews & recomondations.
Thank you all in advance for feedback!
Monica

Comments

• Options
    olvilleolville subscriber Posts: 1
    The pictures sould be the same size. (Large)
    Keep it up. You are on your way.olville2006-10-4 14:42:28
  • Options
    The picture thing-ahgg! I`ve been having to rezize each item-I was testing the sizes to see what people liked better..I`m currently working to rezise all to large.
    I will speak to my web guy about the navigation stuff, I purchased the shoppingcart, used my template..I think I can configure it but some things are limited..
    I love getting all the different perspectives, I work on my site all the time, and sometimes its hard to be objective when you`re in the thick of it.
    Eli, I don`t have any flash- I`m not sure why that happened..sorry
    Thank You all for your comments-Keep `em coming!!
    Monica
    MonicaG2006-10-4 23:22:35
  • Options
    NuevolutionNuevolution subscriber Posts: 30 Bronze Level Member
    Ok... Now how did you guys catch so many problems with her web site? Monica I visited your web site, and to be honest, I didn`t see any errors at all, I must have been distracted by the beautiful models (what can I say I`m just a man)But honestly how did you guys catch the errors??? Laughing... Shrugging... and the funny thing only guys are commenting on your web site.... Is there a problem here? Hold on let me visit it again!!Ok, I guess only if they are pointed out ... But there can be some improvements to the shopping cart... Take care
  • Options
    Edgar, I was thinking the same thing( you gave me the biggest laugh all day)
    I plan on upgrading the shopping cart to the 4.0 version(its supposed to be out next year) It has cooler features,but I did this site on a budget under 500. I agree about the search, I don`t think I described any as "dildos" maybe I should, but I`ve been using "vibrator" alot- cause most all have batteries.
    Women driven content- It`s on its way- I am devleoping a forum so that all my clients can discuss products, ideas etc...as the budget improves. I`m mainly marketing the site to the women who attend my "home parties" as a way of browsing more items in private. I just started this site & comapany 2 months ago.. I am new to the world of internet development, and appreciate all of your suggestions! I will be taking them all when I`m updating!!
    Craig-thanks for the feedback, I will be making most of the changes you suggested as well .
    Were`s all the ladies perspectives? Come on  Ladies I need your opinions!!!I love this site & the community of support!
    Monica
    Thanks a bunch SUN community-
    I plan on marketing to wedding planning sites to get into the `bachelorette" demographic ( after many more changes are put into place)
    MonicaG2006-10-5 23:8:3