WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Looking for a Social-Media Savvy Partner

GetItGetIt subscriber Posts: 1
I am a web developer and business consultant. I like to create and build businesses for my clients, and now I am looking for a partner for a new project.
I am NOT looking for an investor. I am looking for someone willing to put in sweat-equity to get a new project off the ground that could ramp up to a nice supplemental income.
Me:
I come with a team of amazing technical people, including design, creativity, SEO, web development, custom coding, databases, etc.
I have been making my money online from my home since 1995.
You:
Are fabulous at social media.
Would like to be (or already are) recognized as a social media/online marketing authority.
Don't mind working hard for yourself and your partner, because you know that it will pay off.
If this is you, let me know. I'm excited about 2013, and would love to get this started, to see a few thousand extra in my account each month.
*smiles*