WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Welcome from a new member

Wise1GuideWise1Guide subscriber Posts: 1
edited June 2008 in New Member Welcome
Hi All:

I just came across this forum today, and decided to go ahead and join.  I`ve learned some lessons in previous business ventures, and am now starting up a new one.  I thought it would be good to share some of what I have learned, especially if any of you are going the franchise route.  I am also looking for ideas as I attempt my own `from the ground up` business this time.  Looking to do so on as short of a "shoestring" as possible this time...

Good luck to us all!

Comments

• SiteFlipAcademySiteFlipAcademy subscriber Posts: 0
    Hello Frank and welcome to SuN! We are glad that you have joined the forum to share your thoughts and experiences. Wishing you good luck on your new business.
  • Wise1GuideWise1Guide subscriber Posts: 1
    Thanks Craig:

Actually, my current product started with a simple eBook about my experiences in the franchise business (you can find a listing for it in the Marketplace - click here for the listing).  But, since I am writing a few other eBooks, I started my own download on demand ecommerce site to sell the eBooks.  And now I am planning on opening this website to other authors of inspirational and educational eBooks, looking to make it easy for the non-computer savvy folks to get their message to their on-line audience. I`m still researching the existing `do it yourself` publishing options out there, and finding them to be somewhat painful.  That is what makes me think that this will become a valuable website.

Thanks for the comments!
  • Wise1GuideWise1Guide subscriber Posts: 1
    Thanks again Craig:

Any suggestions as to how best I "get involved"? I like this site so far because it seems very active, far more so that others I have signed up with.  But I have limited time available for forums.  What`s the best way to go about "being involved" with this site?