WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Help!!

iuhndeiuhnde subscriber Posts: 1
edited September 2007 in Home-Based Businesses
I beleive I just found this great new network marketing company thats in prelaunch.   I have been searching for ways to make money online and a friend of mine referred me to them. It was free to join so I did. They have a good compensation plan, videos explaning the business, tips, and tools free of use. I am very skeptical of them because I have never heard of this company. Can someone give me some feedback on this company!! Here is there website: www.TheGameBiz.com/?id=337056</A> Please leave some back to what you think. I appreciate it.

Comments

• Options
    DaleKingDaleKing subscriber Posts: 141
    Hmmm...that`s interesting. That URL has your affiliate link imbedded in it. Why don`t you just go on Google and research the company yourself? That`s what I do, when I want to see if a company is legitimate. If there have been any complaints about them, it`s on Google.
    Dale King
    P.S. It might also be a good idea to check with the Better Business Bureau.DKing2007-9-20 19:9:47