WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Sponsorships for Film & Media Event

goliath9goliath9 subscriber Posts: 1
edited November 2006 in Marketing
I`m looking for sponsors (Event & Liquor) sponsors for my event. Does anyone know anyone who has any advice or information on how one goes about that??
http://www.lazylimabean.com/scene</A>
Thanks...Daron

Comments

• Options
    CandeeCandee subscriber Posts: 0
    Print up a preliminary ad, flyer, article, etc. however you are going to advertise this event with all the information about the event. Leave spaces or areas for the name of Sponsorships. Make a list of what you can offer in return for sponsorship, ie; free website advertising for 3months, local banners advertising, booth set up with info on the business, that sort of thing. I assume this to be a local event in need of local business sponsorship?
    Of course you will be canvassing the the businesses with the products you need first, then other locals who may have an interest in your event. You can make long term sponsor partnerships with the locals if you send business their way.
    Hope this helps.
  • Options
    BluPantherBluPanther subscriber Posts: 5
    Great response.  I need event sponsors too and would like to solicit larger companies like Macy`s, Sears, etc.  Is there any place that has sample sponsor letters that I can look at?