WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Still Planning and Looking for help!

BillBBillB subscriber Posts: 1
edited June 2013 in New Member Welcome
Hi all, I am a disabled vet who has more bad daqys than good but I have decided i want to run a e-commerce sales business from home so that I can put as many hours in as i see fit. I know the business i want, I have vast knowledge of the product I want to sell as I am a collector and it is something that atm is not readily available in Canada yet.
I have started my business plan and have come to a stumbling block as far as market research goes. I see companies offering research for 800 and up for a little bit of info.
Anyone recommend a business plan developer that would take installments as I will submit for a grant to have plan done.
Also, for marketing, do i create a website on Go-daddy and have it linked to e-bay or do I need 2 websites,
Any help folks could throw my way would be appreciated. I look forward to reading the words of some well informed people on this site.
Oh, I would need a start-up capital of only about 6000. 1k for incorporation and license, 5k for start-up stock.
Need to find funding.