WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

new to the forum looking for advice

glennzglennz subscriber Posts: 1
edited October 2006 in Business Planning
hello, this may be a little long but looking for advice, 
my line of work is hot rods, antiques, race cars and monster trucks,  i have persoanlly been working on cars for over 25 years,  most of the 25 years had been out of my backyard garage, and i had built up a large client base, along with 2 class winning cars at last years detroit autorama
i decided to actually do something with this business and went out and opened up a formal shop, with a partner,  i have been very succesful and my client base has doubled in size,  we have been open just over 1 1/2 years, everything was done legit, we are an S corp company, if that helps,
i am in the process of buying out my partner ( for personal reasons) and need investors in order to do so,  i have 3 investors that would like contribute money, sort of like an angel investor,  i am going to set it up like a stock option,  i will still retain 51% of company stock, but need investors to purchase a certain amount of stock in order for me to continue operations...all have agreed to invest for the needed amount
my question is,  i would like to make some sort of presentation in order for me to tell my investors what i am proposing and what they can get in return,  they are not asking for a business plan,  just some sort of presentation,  profits will be paid out on a per share basis probably annually
is there any type of format or examples i could follow for this type of presentation
thanks
glennzglennz2006-10-21 20:36:42