WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

NewJack starting from day 1 with low scratch-

ronnellronnell subscriber Posts: 1
edited November 2007 in New Member Welcome
I`m just going to put it out there and hope to GOD that there will be understanding and plenty advice. What I`d like to say is I`ve been through the mill and I`m tired of being around those that do nothing more than bring you down. I`m grateful I had the ability to recognize and got out when I did, but now I want to grow, show and prove. I`m ready but I`m starting from day one with damn near no scratch except about.....honestly.....$20. Yes I`m serious! Without telling my while life story let`s just say that I want to do something with my life and I need to hear some ideas, please. How does a brother who realizes that the only real way to make it in this world is to do it the old fashioned way....earn it legally. But to tell you the truth I don`t have a pot to piss in or a window to throw it out. What I do have is a dream, or what I should say is I know I want to do something but with only $20 and a dream I have no idea what. I`m open to any and all advice coming my way. I`ve been considering something online since right now all I have is $20 and a laptop.
ronnell11/6/2007 6:28 PM